1. Cannot fetch join associations of components in collections forum.hibernate.org
Hi all Is there a way to to eagerly load (fetch join) the associations of components that are in a collection? I was pretty sure there was not (and most of my searches on the forum reinforced that opinion as others seem to have had the same problem) so I filed HB-968 as a feature request but Gavin thinks it is ...
2. many-to-one association to a component? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have an object model that looks like: Person->A->*B. However I have only two tables: Person, and B, with B having a foreign key pointing back to Person. So, object A's attributes reside inside the Person table. Therefore I'm making A a component of Person. Now I would like to form a bidirectional relationship between objects A and B (one-to-many). ...
3. Collection of components for a many-to-many association forum.hibernate.org
Hello On page 229 of Hibernate in Action it says "We omitted the accessors and equals() and hashCode() methods". How would these methods look if they were implemented?
4. bidirectional association between component and entity forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1.2 Mapping documents: Code:
5. Embedded Components and an OneToOne Association forum.hibernate.org
I am really sorry to double post my question, but I am feeling that my post is quite unregnonized and maybe in the wrong location, so I just try it here again. (You can also tell me, where my post is more correct ;-) ) Hibernate version: 3.2.0 Name and version of the database you are using: postgres 7.4 Hi, like ...
6. component mapping with many-to-one association not persising forum.hibernate.org
hi guys, i have a problem with persisting this object: Hibernate version: 3.2.5 Mapping documents:
7. many-to-one association with in component mapping forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:55 pm Posts: 7 Hi, I'm using component within a hibernate object as follows. I wanted to have a many-to-one association (