1. JPA entityManager is null in Pointcut stackoverflow.com
I have defined a pointcut using the @Aspect annotation in my class. I configure the pointcut using a custom annotation which I have defined in my context:
2. EntityManager became NULL after a while (about 10m) stackoverflow.com
in my JavaEE 6 application (JBoss 6.0.0.Final) I have a class hierarchy outlined like this
3. JPA EntityManager is not initialized (null) stackoverflow.com
Im new to JPA I generated the following code using reverseEngineering tool (Hibernate). But the entitymanager always null. I do not know what to do please guide me. Is there anything that I ...
4. How to avoid overwriting of non-null values with null values? stackoverflow.com
I'm using spring MVC for receiving a JSON from client and automatically create an object from it. The problem is that the client doesn't send to server all the fields that ...
5. JPA - inject of EntityManager is always null coderanch.com
6. EntityManager find() and null return forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Would someone explain to me under what circumstances a find returns a null when, in fact, a row exists with that primary key. According to Dan (or rather his fine book) find() always hits the database. The underlying DB is MySQL 5.1.48 with the 5.1.10 Connector/J. It might be relegated to when the application is under heavy load. The particular ...
7. Hibernate 3.5 @OneToOne EntityManager find() returns null forum.hibernate.org
I think I found a bug in Hibernate 3.5, because the code above works in 3.2.2 branch. Whenever I have a @OneToOne relation in this fashion, entityManager is not able to find the entity. The find() method allways return null!!!!!! Code: @Entity @Table(name = "cheque") @TableGenerator(name = "chequeTG", table = "sequenciador", pkColumnName = "tabela", valueColumnName = "valor", allocationSize = 1) public ...
8. what causes EntityManager#getResultList contain null? forum.hibernate.org