1. JPA: Indexing by another field of a table referenced by a foreign key stackoverflow.com
I'm using JPA through the Play Framework, with Mysql. Let's say I have a JQL query as follows:
The address field is a foreign ...
2. How do I access multiple fields in a JPA query? stackoverflow.com
I have a JPA query of the form:
I know that if the query just returns a single column I can do something like:
3. play creates tables with the fields sorted alphabetically stackoverflow.com
I am using a model in Play like this:
4. Injecting fields into Java JPA fields stackoverflow.com
I'm no pro with Java, so I need a little help. I'm using the Play Framework. I have an Entity class which extends GenericModel with fields like the following:
5. How to select only necessary fields in Playframework using JPA stackoverflow.com
I have played with Play!framework recently and found it’s great, especially model using JPA. It helps to speed up the development process. However, as advised, we should only select necessary fields in ...
6. PlayFramework get field from model select stackoverflow.com
Since the play documentation on models is terrible I'll ask here. I have the basic code;