1. How to find a JNDI resource inside the hibernatetool Ant task stackoverflow.com
I want to generate my database schema with Ant. I am using hbm2ddl task. I am using Hibernate with JNDI. My hibernate.cfg.xml looks like:
2. Is there a way to get Hibernate's hbm2ddl Ant task to exclude specific tables? stackoverflow.com
I use Hibernate to generate my database automatically for testing, and I have some tables in my schema that contain static data that takes a very long time to import. In ...
Hi there, I'm trying to get up to speed with hibernate and am following the basic tutorial, the tools tutorial, whilst trying use it on a project I'm working on. I'm trying to set up a bidirectional one-many relationship between a customer and a job. A customer will have many jobs, but job only have one customer. From every customer I ...
4. Hbm2Java Ant Task forum.hibernate.org
The following target doesn't work: Code:
5. hbm2ddl ant task - duplicate import error forum.hibernate.org
6. HBM2Java ANT task - strange error forum.hibernate.org
7. Adding a hbm.xml to hibernate.cfg.xml using ANT task forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I myself found the solution in one of the websites for this issue. The following is the solution: We need to use a particular ANT task that has the provision to add the arbitarary HBM file to the hibernate.cfg.xml.
8. Error while executing the hbm2java task forum.hibernate.org
I get this error message upon executing hbm2java tool. java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/engine/query/sql/NativeSQLQueryReturn Can someone help in this issue. FYI.. I checked my hibernate3.jar file to find no such class called NativeSQLQueryReturn. Also tell me which is the stable build for hibernate-tools.jar. As it is mandatory to use only stable builds of any open source tools in our organisation. Regards
9. hbm2ddl - schema update using ant task - exception forum.hibernate.org
IDE: Netbeans 5.0 Hibernate-Version: 3.2.2.ga Hi, I am using hbm2ddl for schema updates and I am trying to define this as an ant task. I use the IDE's embedded ant, so I mess with the build.xml. This is the build.xml file:
10. Where is or what is the equivalent of Hbm2Java task in Hib3? forum.hibernate.org
Hi Sukritha, Thanks for your reply. I checked the hibernate tool package and the current one points to eclipse plugin/feature and the download link is for hibernate tools beta. I dont find the 'hbm2java' task in there. Could you tell me which version of hbm tools? Plus, I couldn't locate the archived folders for previous hibernate tools version folder ether. The ...
11. Trouble generating .sql file running hbm2ddl from ant task forum.hibernate.org
What I would like to do is run the ANT task hibernatetool to run hbm2ddl to generate a 'DELTA' file, giving me the neccessary updates to the current schema in a .sql file while not performing any database update literally. I have been using this code (see below) successfully to generate a complete schema (schemaexport), but when I add the update="true" ...