1. Stop Eclipse restarting my web app on file save stackoverflow.com
I'm creating a JSF/Facelets web app in Eclipse. I've configured my project to use a Tomcat (6.0) server that is started/stopped by Eclipse. Whenever I save a file (eg .xhtml) Eclipse restarts ...
2. JSF 2.0 Using Eclipse? stackoverflow.com
I am using JSF 2.0 with eclipse 3.4 and Tomcat6. For Facelets I need to create XHTML files. Now the problem is that there is no XHTML file in eclipse. I can make ...
3. How to develop application using facelets in XHTML by the Eclipse IDE? stackoverflow.com
I am using Eclipse ide,
5. how to see docs for jsf/facelets elements in eclipse stackoverflow.com
I am using helios 3.6.2.
I have an .xhtml opened with Web Page Editor
6. EL proposals in Facelets with Eclipse stackoverflow.com
I tried to activate EL proposals in a Facelets page, but when I hit Ctrl+Space, it doesn't work. I managed to activate JSF tag proposals thank to other questions, but EL ...
7. Eclipse editors for Facelets xhtml? coderanch.com