1. OnDemandRenderer works for a while then fails to push icefaces.org
2. Can objects implementing Renderable and using OnDemandRenderer have to be in Request Scope? icefaces.org
Hello, We have a list that implements Renderable, uses an OnDemandRenderer, and is in application scope. When the list gets updated, the update is pushed to browsers running on the same machine as the web server, but no updates are pushed to remote browsers. If we add a clock to the page that is request scoped and uses an IntervalRenderer, both ...
3. Trouble on using OnDemandRenderer icefaces.org
4. [Solved] How to use Ajax Push with OnDemandRenderer icefaces.org
Hi guys I'm sorry for such a topic, but I can't figure out what is wrong My config: Glassfish 2.1 + Grizly(cometSupport) ICEFaces 1.8.1 with Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20090803 Fedora/3.5.2-2.fc11 Firefox/3.5.2 using an IntervalRenderer everything works ok (changes are pushed to a second browser) But when I modify the code to use an OnDemandRenderer the server does ...
5. Tracking the sessions/Renderables in an OnDemandRenderer icefaces.org
6. OnDemandRenderer problem icefaces.org
Hi, i have a little application to test OnDemandRenderer. I have a form with two inputText (name and pass) and a commandButton with and actionListener in the actionListener i call requestRender(). So i open two brousers and load the application, the problem is that when i enter some text in the inputTexts and click the button the other browser don't refresh ...
7. OnDemandRenderer problem - TransientRenderingException icefaces.org
8. NetBeans 5.5.1 with icefaces 1.6 com.icesoft.faces.async.render.OnDemandRenderer not found icefaces.org
When I add the component library and click on Enable ICEFaces... on my project it includes icefaces-webui.jar and krysalis-jCharts-1.0.0-alpha-1.jar. I'm trying to use server initiated rendering and I can't find com.icesoft.faces.async.* in any library. I see that these packages are in icefaces.jar but if I add ICEFaces Run-Time 1.6 or icefaces.jar to the libraries of my proyect the visual designer stops ...
9. ICEFaces Session Handling with OnDemandRenderer throws Session already invalidated exception icefaces.org
Hi all I have a simple web application that perform the following: a) Upon startup, user is directed to a login page, once user's credential is authenticated, userVO is store into HttpSession. i.e FacesContext ctx = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance(); HttpSession session = (HttpSession) ctx.getExternalContext().getSession(true); session.setAttribute(userKey, userVO); b) Once login, user is directed to a page with OnDemandRenderer, which constantly display new data upon ...
10. OnDemandRenderer Session Scoped Beans icefaces.org
11. OnDemandRenderer icefaces.org
12. Issue with OnDemandRenderer icefaces.org
13. Interaction OnDemandRenderer / IntervalRenderer icefaces.org