1. How to redirect to index page if session time out happend in jsf application stackoverflow.com
I am using JSF RI 1.1. How to redirect to index page if session time out happens?
2. JSF Session Expires on Login Page (how can I prevent it?) coderanch.com
Hi Everyone, I've got some pages in JSF that the user does not need to be logged in to use, but they are still getting timed out and receiving ViewExpiredExceptions. Is there a good way to make a page independent of the JSF session data? I want users to be able to leave the page open forever and come back and ...
3. How to put session in jsf page? coderanch.com
First I have to make my standard disclaimer: Writing your own security system is a Bad Thing. If you want to know more, I can point you to a long list of reasons why. However, JSF already knows about session objects. If you define a JSF backing bean in the faces-config file and give it the scope "session", JSF views can ...
4. not getting the session value on page..!!! coderanch.com
5. how to access a session value on JSF page? coderanch.com