1. What is the proper way of handling configurations (database login and passwords, etc.) in a dynamic web project? stackoverflow.com
I just got my hands on doing dynamic web programming using JSP. What is the proper way to handle the configurations? For example, database name, host, login, and password, and indexing directory ...
2. I want to create a login page using servlets stackoverflow.com
I want to create a login page using Servlet & JSP. I ve created a page which gets Username & password. I made a database with a table which contains Username & password.
3. JSP - not sure how to check user login detail from database stackoverflow.com
Should I have: 1) A login bean that stores the username and password inputted from the login form, and 2) A servelet that retrieves details from the bean and the database to validate ...
4. Login System using JSP - forgot password, using sql database? stackoverflow.com
I am a traditional .NET developer... now I have to create a web application using JSP. Is there some sort of framework that handles all the login stuff for me?
5. unable to check user login using servlet+mysql coderanch.com
6. database login update problem coderanch.com
7. Login JSP page using mysql(DB) coderanch.com
So I made an JSP page to login. The problem is that it's not working 100%(for example i have an user 'asd' with pass 'asd' and it works, but for any other user i add it won't work it will redirect only to the error page, so only for that user it works ... what I'm doing wrong and why for ...
8. Incorrect login via JSP actually attempting TWO Oracle logins? dbforums.com