1. JSP/HTML page loading / rendering is taking too much time in Internet Explorer (IE) stackoverflow.com
JSP/HTML page loading / rendering is taking too much time in Internet Explorer (IE). Same JSP/HTML page is loaded/rendered in Firefox very fastly. IE is taking 4 mins to load a JSP/HTML page ...
2. dynamic content at the load time on jsp page using servlet stackoverflow.com
this is my question:i want to get dynamic information on the jsp page when i redirect on it but not using scriptlet ,using servlet so ultimately i want to call servlet ...
3. How do you load/stress test a java servlet? stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet, and I want to do more than a unit test. I need to know performance under load and stress test it. I need to be able to ...
4. servlets load two time when server starts stackoverflow.com
When I am starting weblogic server , serlvet gets initialized two times. Can any one help me where can be the issue? I am using weblogic 9.2v with java 1.6.04
5. Page loading time coderanch.com
6. How to compute the jsp load time? coderanch.com
7. jsp loading time coderanch.com
I have a JSP application that access database and pages thru records. Most of the time loading time is pretty fast. However, sometimes, after finishing initializing all the classes and displaying the page the load time splits in two. First part (sql and classes) is always fast. The second part however where I display results sometimes comes back with 15-30 seconds ...
8. JSP Loading Time coderanch.com
Hi All, Here is the Problem: I have couple of Java Serializable objects, which i am calling from JSP to display some reports based on some criteria. In the code snippet below, Report is one of the Java Serializable object. Report in turn call some other Java Objects. Now, it takes me more than 6 minutes to load the JSP page ...
9. Export data from Jsp to Excel taking more load time coderanch.com
Hi Daniel, First of all Thank you for the reply. The loading time is more if I am trying to show the data in excel. If it is jsp, it is taking normal time. Any idea of how would it effect if the browser shows data in excel? any information regarding comparision of load time for jsp to excel? Thanks & ...
10. Loading Time coderanch.com
Implement a progress bar in your page. Look at this code , i got it from the net...hope it helps start.jsp --------- <% session.removeAttribute("task"); %>
11. Jsp is taking more time when loading in weblogic server coderanch.com
12. JSP load time performance if there are lot of JS coding coderanch.com
13. Reduce loading time of JSP page coderanch.com
The first step is to find out what is causing the long load time; logging -as Lorand suggests- is a good way of going about that. Only once you know if it's the data processing in the JSP, or one or more of the DB queries, that is causing the delay can you start working on improving things.
14. jsp takes lot of time to load forums.oracle.com