2. Is SCJP still there? stackoverflow.com
I want to take the SCJP. But now Oracle has taken over Sun. So is SCJP stopped? Or it is continuing?
3. Which one gives you more advantages: Microsoft or SUN/Oracle certification? stackoverflow.com
Which one gives you more advantages: Microsoft or SUN/Oracle certification? If you don't mind, please relate your answer to your career (dev, sys-admin, dba), industry (finance, general consulting, business apps, software ...
4. SJPP Certification - What is the current state for the certification? stackoverflow.com
today in Amazon I found this book: Cracking SJPP: A Comprehensive Sun Java Programmer Plus Certification Study Guide. I found this book really curious because is about a Sun ...
5. Sources for preparing to Oracle Enterprise J2EE architect stackoverflow.com
What is the best site/books/blogs/software for preparing to Oracle Enterprise J2EE architect?
6. When will be available the Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect stackoverflow.com
When will be available the Oracle Java EE Architect certification version 6? Are there also books been written for this certification? When they will be available? Thanks Javi
7. Any suggestions on how to prepare for OCJP 6? stackoverflow.com
In market, there are two opinions on OCJP6 preparation or any other certification preparation. Either you prepare it from dumps (by memorizing them) available on internet or prepare it by taking ...
8. Oracle Certification Exam coderanch.com
9. Oracle Certification Site Similar to Javaranch coderanch.com
10. Oracle logo on the SUN certifications coderanch.com
11. Oracle Certification Study Guides go4expert.com
12. Oracle to change Sun Certification names forums.oracle.com
I do agree that having the latest certification presented to a potential employer is a good thing, but not soley for a name change. For example someone I interviewed had on their resume that they were Java 2 certified. In that aspect they were better off telling me they had no certifications at all.
13. Oracle certification or SCWCD 1.5 forums.oracle.com
as you seem to care more about the number of certifications than about what you're actually certified in (otherwise you'd not ask such a question) you should just choose the easiest... MCSE, MCSD, stuff like that, are a lot easier than Oracle of SCWCD, so are perfect for you. After that, Websphere certification, RedHat, and tons of others. Just go on ...