1. JBoss Custom Login Module Only Works Once stackoverflow.com
I have written a custom login module for JBoss that authenticates/authorizes requests to a web service. The first call to the service authenticates fine. I can connect a debugger to the ...
2. How to setup apache redirect or custom 401 document on Kerberos SSO login failure stackoverflow.com
I have a working Kerberos SSO setup, I use apache and jboss with mod_jk. Apache is protecting (by kerberos) the auto-login.htm page with the following configuration:
3. jboss username and password for login stackoverflow.com
How can, we know the jboss username and password for login
4. How to integrate OpenID login authentication implementation (Java) with JBoss stackoverflow.com
I have implemented one service that perform operation required for OpenID login authentication using openid4java library. Flow of application is some think like as below
5. JBoss webapp login handling stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to get JBoss 5.x to secure webpages, forcing a login validated against users and passwords in a database without writing your own implementation, just configuring what already exists? It ...