1. EhCache distrubuted peers config (through RMI) stackoverflow.com
Assume I've 2 nodes in cluser A, B confugured through manual discovery.
May I use
2. Ehcache - Replicated Caching using RMI stackoverflow.com
I tried using the ehcache and it worked. And I am just trying to implement distributed caching with ehcache RMI. I followed the steps provided in the url: http://ehcache.org/documentation/distributed_caching_with_rmi.html?cf03800515=21D4D871!NTAxODEzNDE0OmNvcnByYWRpdXNzc286vsRypkVtSPb7t3MnL22gFQ==# But ...
3. how to config Ehcache using RMI stackoverflow.com
Is the case, I have two web applications running on two different tomcat, each have two applications on tomcat. Now the requirement is applied on the two shared tomcat ehcache cache. In ...
4. EHCache distributed caching with RMI stackoverflow.com
As per you configuration I am able to communicate between 2 server and sharing the EHCache data. But I have a problem:
5. Ehcache; Opened RMI Connections coderanch.com