2. Restlet-1.1 example\book\rest\ch2\Example2_5 no client connectors for HTTPS stackoverflow.com
Example2_5 creates a client for HTTPS to handle request
The only related jar in Restlet-1.1 is
3. Is there a way to force Jetty to only use HTTPS? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to force Jetty to only use HTTPS (or redirect to HTTPS from HTTP). So far, I can access the server using both HTTP and HTTPS. Here's the connector configuration:
4. Having issues using existing Entrust certificates for Jetty SSL connection stackoverflow.com
I have three files from Entrust: *.csr, *.key and *.crt. So far:
5. Enable https for Jetty webservice in apache2 runs on ubuntu stackoverflow.com
I am looking for the best approach and the steps to enable a webservice which runs on Embedded Jetty. The Apache2 is running in front of the Jetty. The requiremtns are ...
6. What does the Local close error mean sending a https call using jetty http client? stackoverflow.com
I am getting the following error when making a http call over ssl with jetty http client with both client certificates and server authentication.