1. Creating tables in a MS Word file using Java stackoverflow.com
I want to create a table in a Microsoft Office Word file using Java. Can anybody tell me how to do it with an example?
2. With Java: replace string in MS Word file stackoverflow.com
We need a Java library to replace strings in MS Word files. Can anyone suggest?
3. How to get print out of a ms word file from java application stackoverflow.com
Print ms word file (myfile.doc) to get printed from java application....
4. What API can add checkbox to MS Word file using Java? stackoverflow.com
I wanna make a program to create MS Word file, but some API's can't add checkbox to the document. Someone have done that? Thanks.
5. Java: How can I check is file correct MS Word document? stackoverflow.com
How can I check is file correct MS Word document by using Java? The main purpose is filter files that will be opened by MS Word with any mistake
6. Replace string in ms word file bytes.com
Salue, I need to add a functionality to my Java app by allowing the replacement of strings in ms word files. Basically I need to use an original MS Word file ...
7. Writting MS Word documents from Java coderanch.com
Hello all, Users must be able to generate MS Word documents based in the information located in Oracle database. Oracle actually includes some COM automation features, but it only exposes very basic stuff (several file open methods, basic write line methods, file close methods). I am trying format the document. For example, some Word reports will require bullets. I have tried ...
8. Writing to MS Word file coderanch.com
Hi, I have a problem that may or may not be difficult. I know it's easy in Visual Basic, so I'm guessing it might be okay in Java too. Is it difficult to do File I/O to/from a Microsoft Word document? If not, is it difficult to also apply formatting (just bold, italics and underline) to the text? Thanks! (Edit: after ...
9. how to get the content of the MS word file coderanch.com
10. Writing To MS_Word using POI--URGENT coderanch.com
11. Opening MS Word File inside JTextFrame coderanch.com
12. How to open MS Word file in Internet Explorer using java coderanch.com
Hi I am allowing user to upload Microsoft Word document to my server. I am able to upload the document on my server . I am using Jakarta POI interface but it allows me to read simple format MS Word file My problem is that : How to show MS WORD file and HTML , means to open MS Word file ...
13. How to do export MS Word File? coderanch.com
14. Merge two MS Word files forums.oracle.com
flounder wrote: To summarise what cotton has posted: Word was designed to do this. Java was not. So why use a tool to do something it wasn't meant to do? Well a slightly different version really. If you can't do this with POI you're kind of toast. I don't know, mess around with COM I guess? Not fun stuff and not ...
15. How to parse a MS word file from JAVA forums.oracle.com
How do i read the contents of MS word file in java? I know that FileInputStream can be used to read the contents in bytes but i need to parse the content of the file also so any pointers on this would be helpful for me. I have tried out the API given out by POI by apache but i am ...
16. Java API to fill in a MS Word file template forums.oracle.com
Ola, Please help me on the following topic: I need a kind of Java API which allows me to read Ms Word 2003 .doc files, replace a few strings/keywords and save the doc back. Ideal feature would also be to allow me in the end to convert to TXT or RTF, after the strings have been replaced. A first search on ...
17. Help while reading the MS word file. forums.oracle.com
Hi friends, I am writing small java code which will read the MS doc i.e. MS word (98-2003) format doc file. This file contains the one table of 10rows and 5 columns, with some entries in that. Now here I want to read that table entries by cell-by-cell meaner and convert it into the CSV format. I tried with "Apache POI ...
18. Replace string in ms word file forums.oracle.com
Salue, I need to add a functionality to my Java app by allowing the replacement of strings in ms word files. Basically I need to use an original MS Word file as template and then populate it with data, replacing some keywords. And I need to do this with Java. I know MS Word is binary and not text file, so ...
19. Save contents of a string as a MS word file outside working directory forums.oracle.com
20. Opening a MS Word file in Browser. forums.oracle.com
21. Displaying MS Word File in browser forums.oracle.com
It may still be easier to use Google Documents. But if you don't want to do that, I suggest that you check SourceForge or jakarta.apache.org. There's a project called POI that lets you process some Microsoft Office documents in Java (Excel in particular), and there's probably one that deals with Word docs. Someone may have already written a utility that uses ...
22. How to read MS Word file forums.oracle.com