/* The following code example is taken from the book
* "The C++ Standard Library - A Tutorial and Reference"
* by Nicolai M. Josuttis, Addison-Wesley, 1999
* (C) Copyright Nicolai M. Josuttis 1999.
* Permission to copy, use, modify, sell and distribute this software
* is granted provided this copyright notice appears in all copies.
* This software is provided "as is" without express or implied
* warranty, and with no claim as to its suitability for any purpose.
using namespace std;
/* complex number with real and imaginary parts
* - real part: 4.0
* - imaginary part: 3.0
cout << "c1: " << c1 << endl;
/* create complex number from polar coordinates
* - magnitude: 5.0
* - phase angle: 0.75
// print complex conjugates
cout << "c1 conjugated: " << conj(c1) << endl;
cout << "c2 conjugated: " << conj(c2) << endl;
c1 conjugated: (4,-3)
c2 conjugated: (3.65844,-3.40819)