|9.1.1.The Collections Framework consists of three partsPrevious/Next|
- interfaces, the abstract data types that the framework supports.
- implementations, the concrete versions of these interfaces.
- algorithms, the predefined actions that can be defined on either the interfaces or their implementations.
- All implementations are unsynchronized.
- All implementations are serializable and cloneable
- All implementations support having null elements.
The predefined algorithms for supporting the framework are found in the Collections and Arrays classes.