OCA Java SE 8 Building Blocks - OCA Mock Question Building Block 15
Which of the following are true statements?
- Java allows operator overloading.
- Java code compiled on Windows can run on Linux.
- Java has pointers to specific locations in memory.
- Java is a procedural language.
- Java is an object-oriented language.
- Java is a functional programming language.
Java cannot do operator overloading.
B is correct because Java is platform independent.
We can compile on one system and run on different system.
E is correct because Java is object oriented.
Java * does some functional programming vis Lambda.