* jMemorize - Learning made easy (and fun) - A Leitner flashcards tool
* Copyright(C) 2004-2006 Riad Djemili
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option)
* any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
* @author djemili
public class ReverseOrder<T> implements Comparator<T>
private Comparator<T> m_comparator;
public ReverseOrder(Comparator<T> comp)
m_comparator = comp;
* @see java.util.Comparator#compare(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object)
public int compare(T arg0, T arg1)
return -1 * m_comparator.compare(arg0, arg1);