If you think the Android project airprobe listed in this page is inappropriate, such as containing malicious code/tools or violating the copyright, please email info at java2s dot com, thanks.
Java Source Code
* Air quality application for Android, developed as part of
* EveryAware project (<http://www.everyaware.eu>).
* Copyright (C) 2014 CSP Innovazione nelle ICT. All rights reserved.
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
* For any inquiry please write to <email@example.com>
* This program was made with the contribution of:
* Fabio Saracino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Patrick Facco <email@example.com>
* SOURCE CODE
* The source code of this program is available at
mBcLevel = 0;
mMinLat = 0;
mMinLon = 0;
mMaxLat = 0;
mMaxLon = 0;
public MapCluster(double bcLevel, double minLat, double minLon, double maxLat, double maxLon)
mBcLevel = bcLevel;
mMinLat = minLat;
mMinLon = minLon;
mMaxLat = maxLat;
mMaxLon = maxLon;