1. Convert Image embedded in a PDF to JFreeChart jfree.org
2. Programatically save a chart as an image jfree.org
Hi! I have a program that generate a couple of charts dinamically. After some periodic calculations, the charts are updated with a new bar during a period user-defined. I know that with the right-click button we can save the chart as an image. But can I access the method to save the chart as an image programatically? I mean, an image ...
3. Zoom in (web) jfreechart images jfree.org
Hello everyone! First, Thanks to everyone that worked(work) in this project. It is just amazing. Thank you very much for existing. Second, I have a task to do. This task is to create a "zoom engine" that will work with JFreeChart images(in a browser). I would like to know: Does it already exists? If it doesn't, would the community be interested ...
4. [Newbie Q] Tree Nodes Image jfree.org
5. Adding SVG image to PDF using iText jfree.org
6. Using images as ticks jfree.org
Hi all, I would like to display small icons (jpeg files) as symbolic tick units. However, there seems to be no means to do that - there's no ImageTick class or such. Neither did I find any threads detailing how to use images as tick units. It seems to me as if I had to write my own ImageAxis class (overwriting ...
7. Creating image without saving it jfree.org