1. How to specify the position and layout of a JFreeChart chart legend stackoverflow.com
I am using JFreeChart to render a stacked area chart. By default, the chart legend is rendered below the plot with the elements laid out horizontally. I would like the legend ...
2. Set Position of Legend jfree.org
Hi: I know how to set the legend at the bottom of a pie chart but I really wanted to set the legend at a specific position in my PDF ( which I created using iText ). Here are my codes so far: PiePlot plot = (PiePlot) chart.getPlot(); LegendTitle legendTitle = chart.getLegend(); legendTitle.setPosition(RectangleEdge.BOTTOM); Can you please tell me how to set ...
3. how to change the position of the legend jfree.org
4. how to change the position of "legend"? jfree.org
5. Legend position jfree.org
6. Legend position jfree.org
7. Legend Position jfree.org
Can you please elaborate on the (x,y) coordinate arguments in the XYTitleAnnotation constructor? It seems they are in the range [0, 1]. On a standard date domain axis, the x coordinate behaves like a percentage (x=.05 puts the legend 5% away from the left of the chart). But the interaction with LogAxis is confusing. My legend at y=.2 appears in the ...
8. Change legend position jfree.org