1. Hibernate MappingException Unknown entity: $Proxy2 stackoverflow.com
I'm using Hibernate annotations and have a VERY basic data object:
2. org.hibernate.MappingException using annotations stackoverflow.com
I am using JPA annotations for these two classes:
3. org.hibernate.MappingException: Unknown entity stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to work through Beginning Hibernate 2nd edition, and I'm stuck trying to put together the simple working example with HSQLDB.
When I run
4. org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not determine type for: java.util.Set stackoverflow.com
Although this question asked many times and I have already used all the suggestion but still I am getting this error. The User.java is
5. [ANNOTATIONS] MappingException: Unknown entity forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:52 am Posts: 13 I'm trying to get annotations to work but when I try to load an annotated class object, I get the exception mentioned below. I guess that my annotations are somewhat wrong but I don't know where the error possibly might be. Hope someone can help, thanks in advance. Hibernate version: 3.1.3 ...