1. Hibernate creates two primary keys when I only want one stackoverflow.com
I have a Hibernate class called Expression (simplified here for your viewing pleasure):
2. Hibernate Annotation, how to define two primary keys stackoverflow.com
I have a class in java that has a numerical Id and username (a nature primary key). I want that Id and username be primary keys (not combined).
3. Hibernate Annotations for Primary Key coderanch.com
Hi, My appliction is on Spring with tomcat-5.5 server. I am using hibernate annotation for generating primary key as auto as @Id @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.AUTO,generator="test_sequence") @SequenceGenerator(name = "test_sequence",sequenceName="TEST_SEQ") @Column(name = "ID", unique = true, nullable = false) I want to know what generator class should i use in my test.hbm.xml if i use GenerationType.AUTO stratagy in Test.java file.Currently i am using ...
4. how to join tables wih none primary key using annotaions forum.hibernate.org
5. Hibernate annotations - Shared primary key forum.hibernate.org