1. Saving a XML-Document in a Database (Combination of Hibernate and JAXB) in Java stackoverflow.com
I am looking for a solution to save a XML-File in a database using Hibernate. The problem is, that the structure of the XML-file is different to the Hibernate-beans. I'm trying to use ...
2. Can I put annotations for multiple processors into a Java class? stackoverflow.com
I'm not really sure how annotations actually work. I'm using JAXB and JPA (with eclipselink) on the same classes, i. e. I get class definitions like this:
3. Do Domain Classes usually get JPA or JAXB Annotations or both? stackoverflow.com
I have a Java enterprise application that provides a web service, has a domain layer, and a hibernate persistence layer. In this particular case, there is not a huge difference ...
4. JAXB+JPA+JAX-RS, JAXB Annotation problem stackoverflow.com
Hello and excuse my english! Suppose I have this entity with this namedquery that select the name column with the jaxb annotations.
5. JAXB works with JPA, throw IllegalAnnotationsException stackoverflow.com
I have been stacked in this place for few days. any help will be appreciated. Here is my story: I have a JPA entity class (ExtOffer), and Now I annotate it with JAXB ...