1. Hibernate: delete many-to-many association stackoverflow.com
I have two tables with the many-to-many association.
— DB fragment:
2. How to delete all associations in a Hibernate JoinTable at once? stackoverflow.com
We have the following two entities with many-to-many association:
3. hibernate association delete coderanch.com
HI, i have two tables 1.dept and 2. emp i am using 1-many association to retrieve the data. assume hql: select * from dept where deptno=10; when i run this hql query assume: i am getting 1 row of dept data and associated 5 rows of emp data. Now i am removing 2 rows from emp list.And assigning the emp list ...
4. many-to-many association, and deleting an association forum.hibernate.org
I have an entity user which has a many-to-many association with itself a User is a tenant to a List
5. Cannot delete 1:n association forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:06 am Posts: 7 Hello! I have a problem with deleting an 1:n association. I have two objects which have a bidirectional 1:n association. Now I want to delete this association without deleting the objects. However this is not working. I want to delete the association between the dashboard and one medical document object. These ...
6. Delete items of many-to-many associations forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have read the docs,faqs and more and still can't figure it out. I'm using Hibernate 2.1 with mySQL 4. My object model is using many-to-many associations for holding lists of objects. Part of my mapping files is as follows: A RuleBO class holds a list of actions. The list class is ActionListBO and the action class is ActionBO. I ...
7. Quickly deleting all associations forum.hibernate.org
Hi all... I have a strange business case I was hoping to get some advice on. I have modeled a many-to-many (with the association being a composite object.. A -> AB -> B), and we have one use case where we need to wipe out all the associations. These tables can be quite large... so I want to avoid having to ...
8. clearing an association upon a delete forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have 5 or 6 tables all with created by/updated by associations to my table of users. When I delete a user, I'd like to replace all these associations with "null". In other words, if the Product(mapping below) has a many-to-one relationship with User, when the User record is deleted I'd like the Product.created_user and Product.updated_user fields to become null. ...
9. Retrieving many-to-many association deletes association forum.hibernate.org
Author Message si100 Post subject: Retrieving many-to-many association deletes association Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:49 pm Newbie Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:59 pm Posts: 2 Hi, I have discovered that when I have a many-to-many association that there are circumstances where association is deleted when hibernate gets the collection. For example I have a Car object that ...
10. Deleting associations related by
11. many-to-many Association being deleted forum.hibernate.org
Hi I have two tables user and role and an intermediate table user_role. Here is my user.hbm.xml
12. Trouble w. many-to-many association and on-delete="casc forum.hibernate.org
I use a biderectional many-to-many association and for the key i have set on-delete="cascade" on both ends. What i expect is that the generated schema contains on delete cascade foreign key definitions for both ends but this is missing for the invers end. I want to get the behaviour that when an object of the invers end is deleted the associations ...
13. Delete many to many association forum.hibernate.org
14. deleting many-to-many association ??? forum.hibernate.org
OK so here is the problem: I have a many to many association between ProjectProfile and DeveloperProfile.... I am aware that there are allot of posts regarding many-to-many associations but I can't seem to find the answer to a simple question: how can I delete just the association between a project and a developer(in my case) thank you Hibernate version: 3.1.2 ...
15. delete DML operations on n to m associations forum.hibernate.org
16. How to automatically delete orphaned many-to-one association forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate 3.2.5 MySQL 5.0
17. Many-To-Many: Deletion of association forum.hibernate.org
18. many-to-many association and delete forum.hibernate.org
I have many to many association and when I delete a referenced element, hibernate silently remove it and his reference. I'd like to prevent this situation from happening : an object should not be deleted if referenced by others. I checked hibernate documentation, but I did not see how to achieve this...
19. Deleting Many-To-Many Join Table associations forum.hibernate.org
I have two objects which are related through a many to many relationship, User and Group. I'm trying to delete the User from the database. This is really easy to do if there is only one User in the Group's users list, I can simply delete the group object from the database. However, if there are more than one user in ...
20. One-to-Many association delete forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a Parent child relationship between two entities. I have cascade = all JPA property between these two entities. I am doing parent.getChildren().add(child) to add children to the parent class and saving the parent entity which works great. But, when i do parent.getChildren().remove(child) and save the parent the child record is not removed. What should i do to remove ...