1. JPA Hibernate : Help with classic Batching Insert values (...),(...),(...) stackoverflow.com
I've read the forum/searched high and low but this will just not batch as I would expect. In short I want Insert into timeseries values (...), (...), (...) to batch up ...
2. Hibernate batch with stored procedure stackoverflow.com
I have a Stored Procedure designed to insert a single row. I operate on it with Hibernate in the following way (simplified example):
3. Is there any way to generate sql having OR clause in Batch forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Is there any way to generate sql having OR clause rather than IN clause when we set the batch size.The reason most of the database have performance issue when having IN clause in the sql statements (and i think oracle has limit to the size of the IN clasue but it is configurable) but on other hand OR clause don't ...
4. Collection batch loading with custom sql-query loader forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I have an entity with a mapped collection like below:
5. How to get Single SQL insert statement for Hibernate batch forum.hibernate.org
We are working to improve performance of our import. We are inserting 10,000 objects at a time. Hibernate is creating a series of insert statements, one for each object. The MySQL tuning book suggest using a single multi row insert to improve performance. Is there any way to get Hibernate to produce one insert statement for the set of 10,000 objects, ...