1. HQL with convert timezone stackoverflow.com
I have the following query in SQL
2. Does HQL update clear 2nd level cache? stackoverflow.com
Native queries are clearing the 2nd level cache entries. An answer from the hibernate forum that is 7 years old says that HQL update queries also clear the 2nd level cache. ...
3. HQL and session level cache forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, While working in hibernate session level cache and HQL i came across an inconsistent behavior I have tried the following scenarios : Case 1 Query q = s.createQuery("select new sample(s.a, s.b) from sample s").setCacheable(true); List l = q.list(); sample s1 = (sample)s.get(sample.class, "abcd"); System.out.println(s1.getB()); Case 2 Query q = s.createQuery("from sample s").setCacheable(true); List l = q.list(); sample s1 = ...
4. My HQL requests don't put in cache the returned objects forum.hibernate.org
5. HQL and second level cache forum.hibernate.org
6. HQL problem (maybe related to hibernate cache) forum.hibernate.org
Hi Folks. I have a problem with an application that uses the Hibernate and I need some help. I have a HQL that I execute to list a complex object (with Sets) and displays it in a grid. When I update one of the objects that are returned by this HQL, and execute thes query again, the hibernate got lost and ...
7. Objects fetched through HQL, NOT getting cached forum.hibernate.org
8. Second level cache and HQL forum.hibernate.org
Hello, If I use second level cache to preload whole table, will it be used by extrnalized HQL query on that table? I have an HQL query which is executed repeatedly on a table which is rather static. What is the best way to handle it for better performance? Thanks a lot, --MG
9. HQL and L2 cache clarification forum.hibernate.org
We wish to turn on the L2 cache on a system which has numerous legacy SQL queries. This raises the problem of stale data in the cache or reading data from the db that has been changed in the cache but not yet flushed. There are a number of options available, but I was curious to know about exactly how HQL ...