1. Hibernate how to enabled 2 cache. coderanch.com
2. Second-level cache is not enabled for usage forum.hibernate.org
3. Problem initializing objects with ehcache enabled forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 10:47 am Posts: 16 Hi. I'm using Hibernate 2.1.3 I'm having trouble initializing some lazy-loaded objects when ehcache is enabled. If I disable the cache, I do not have any problems. This is a distributed J2EE/EJB application, and I'm creating a new session for each session bean call if db access is necessary. I have ...
4. Is second-level cache enabled? forum.hibernate.org
5. How to enable second level cache only for a specific process forum.hibernate.org
6. Object not found in cache even when L2 is enabled forum.hibernate.org
Regular Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:33 am Posts: 118 Hi, We are using Hibernate-3.1.2. Most of our hibernate objects are second-level cache enabled. Every object is working fine, except for, one specific object 'AppDomain'. We have enabled second level cache even for this object also. But, everytime we try to get this object, it runs a query against the database. ...
7. StaleObjectStateException when second level cache is enabled forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I have a simpe POJO that i am using hibernate to persist to my DB. Everything works fine, but when I enable 2nd level cacheing (ehcache), I get a StaleObjectStateException on the flush after updates. Here's my mapping: Code:
8. How to enable Second Level Cache forum.hibernate.org