1. How to temporarily disable read-only 2nd level cache hibernate strategy in Grails? stackoverflow.com
In my grails application, some of my domain classes will never be changed by Users. However, some maintenance work is sometimes necessary, and administrator should be able to create/edit few instances from ...
2. Multiple Grails Applications create Ehcache conflicts stackoverflow.com
I am running multiple Grails Applications on one of my servers. I am using Grails 1.2.2. I am using the default cache configuration in DataSource.groovy. When I try and run two ...
3. Grails / GORM, Disable First-level Cache stackoverflow.com
Suppose I have the following Domain class mapping to a legacy table, utilizing read-only second-level cache, and having a transient field:
4. Hibernate + EhCache = java.io.NotSerializableException stackoverflow.com
I'm doing load test now. After approximate 900 requests i got this error:
5. Hibernate cache in grails domain class stackoverflow.com
I have a domain class in grails 1.5 that represents data from a table that seldom changes. How can I configure hibernate's cache so the class accesses the table let's say ...
6. Grails\Hibernate: To cache or not to cache? stackoverflow.com
What is the best caching policy in Hibernate\Grails. Cache all entities and queries or not and how to find best solution ? Here my hibernate config.
7. clear hibernate cache of specific domain class stackoverflow.com
Imagine i have following class: