1. How to implement ehcache self populating cache as hibernate second level cache stackoverflow.com
I am just exploring on Ehcache self populating cache as hibernate second level cache.
Is hibernate support self populating cache?
2. Session.get(...) does not populate the second level cache forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate: select cpfields0_.FIELDID as FIELDID6_0_, cpfields0_.KONSTANTENFIRST as KONSTANT2_6_0_, cpfields0_.ERPFIELD as ERPFIELD6_0_, cpfields0_.ERPFIELDLEN as ERPFIELD4_6_0_, cpfields0_.ERPFORMAT as ERPFORMAT6_0_, ...
3. Session.get(...) does not populate the second level cache forum.hibernate.org
4. possible to populate Collection cache node but not Entitites forum.hibernate.org
Let's say we have Parent, Child cached entities and parent.children cached collection: Code: @OneToMany(mappedBy="parent") @LazyCollection(LazyCollectionOption.TRUE) @Cache(usage = CacheConcurrencyStrategy.TRANSACTIONAL) Set
5. Does Hibernate.initialize() populate the 2nd level cache? forum.hibernate.org
I've got a tree structure made up of the entity TreeNode. The TreeNodes maps a a parent TreeNode and a collection of child TreeNode objects. All properties are set to lazy. What i do is that i'll load the TreeNode for which the parent property is null (this is the topmost node). Then i recursively iterate the children of this TreeNode ...