1. Tool for monitoring Hibernate cache usage stackoverflow.com
Is there any tool which would allow for monitoring Hibernate 2nd level cache usage? I know that I could use Hibernate API for retrieving such information. But what should I do ...
2. Ehcache Usage throws IndexOutOfBound if used on SqlQuery forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I am using Hibernate 3.2.6ga Ehcache 1.4.1 All works well, but when i enable EHCACHE and use in hibernate like: CODE 1: .... ... SQLQuery sql = session.createSQLQuery("select empName, empAddress from emp where id=5"); sql.list(); .. .. --> This throws a ArrayINdexOutOfBound Exception. To avoid this i did the following and it started working CODE 2: .... ... SQLQuery sql ...
3. Question on hibernate cache usage forum.hibernate.org
Need Community users thoughts.... In one of our application, we have enabled HIBERNATE CACHE in HBM with
4. Second level cache usage forum.hibernate.org
5. Second Level Cache Usage forum.hibernate.org
Hi I would like to use cache but I don't know which cache strategy to use. What are the differences between the four cache strategies? I've read the Hibernate References but I am not fully understand. Let say I have an article table which contains a list of articles for my website. New articles are inserted frequently and occasionally some of ...
6. Cache usage for sub-classes in HyberJaxb2/Hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, Please help me how setup cache for sub-classes in HyberJaxb2/Hibernate The mapping file look like this:
7. If a Collection is marked to cache usage = "read-only " forum.hibernate.org