1. the many vs one sides of a cascaded hibernate object... coderanch.com
Hi guys: I just ran into a strange redundancy / paradox in hibernate. If I have an object (call it Bus) that has several passengers ...
2. Cascade save for objects forum.hibernate.org
3. primary key not getting set on cascaded object forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a parent object that has a list that references another mapped object. the cascade attribute is set to all and when I load the parent object, add a new child to its list and run session.save hibernate will save the child object but for some reason it does not set the primary key on the child. Its sets ...
4. object identities and cascading saves forum.hibernate.org
Hi I have a question about object identities and cascading saves. As an example assume I have two classes: Language which has two fields 'code' for example 'en' and 'name' for example 'English' Code:
5. upgrade to hibernate 3.1 - saving object is not cascading as forum.hibernate.org
Company company = new Company(); dao.saveObject(company); // this gives me a valid id generated by hibernate ... User user = new User(); user.setCompany(company); dao.saveObject(user); // my error is here
6. Not getting the cascaded object in the result forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I have a three way relationship between Document - Company - CompanyMaster. Each document (Research document) can have multiple companies associated with it. Company can be primary or not-primary. This relationship is maintained in the Company table. And the company details are in the company master table. When I do a query to get the all the Documents based ...
7. Using Cascade on a Parent Object . forum.hibernate.org