1. Cascading persist and existing object stackoverflow.com
I am working with JPA and I would like to persist an object (Action) composed of an object (Domain). There is the Action class code:
2. JPA Cascade Persist not working stackoverflow.com
I have two classes : Expenditure and Category. An Expenditure can have multiple Categories. I wish to implement Cascade save of all Categories(children) with Expenditure(parent). But unable to achieve this.On persisting ...
3. JPA cascade persist - many to one stackoverflow.com
I have a many to one relationship and I am trying to persist a child entity.
Office Id ...
4. JPA/Hibernate Persist cascades even if it shouldn't stackoverflow.com
I got these 2 entities:
5. Cascade All persisting leads to StackOverflowError forum.hibernate.org
We are using Hibernate 3.2.6. We have a tree of elements that link to each other in a form like this: Tree.hbm.exml
10. Cascade persisting help !!!! forum.hibernate.org
hello !!!! I have 5 entity : Customer, Order, OrderLine, Contact and ReportBinder. After a long conversation for subscritpion, I persist data concerning the customer and with the cascade, the order and the contact are persist. In the Order there is a Cascade concernig the orderline (the same for contact and ReportBinder) but they are not persisit. Why ?
11. Cascading on persist forum.hibernate.org
I think I am misunderstanding a limitation of cascading when persisting an object into the database. Scenario: An Invoice containing many LineItems. From the docs I see: - One to many relationships must have 'inverse' on the many side. Meaning that the Invoice side of the mapping must be set to 'inverse'. - The inverse side is not cascaded when adding ...
12. Cascade persist but then ignore updates? forum.hibernate.org