1. Found shared references to a collection org.hibernate.HibernateException stackoverflow.com
I got this error message : error: Found shared references to a collection: Person.relatedPersons when I tried to save addToRelatedPersons(anotherPerson) :
my domain :
any idea why this happens ? ...
2. Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Found shared references to a collection stackoverflow.com
I am running this exception:
This is my code:
3. HibernateException: Found two representations of same collection stackoverflow.com
If I save an object containing the following list
I get the exception
The code in the Play! controller looks ...
4. HibernateException: reassociated object has dirty collection forum.hibernate.org
I have already described this problem in a reply to another topic [NullPointerException in SessionImpl.getOrphans()], but nobody seems to look at it. So here it is again ;-) In the other topic, Gavin asked me to put a line of code into Hibernate 2.1.2 in order to fix another issue: Quote: Add the following line to SessionImpl.doUpdateMutable(): Code: if ( ( ...
5. HibernateException: Found shared references to a collection forum.hibernate.org
Here are [some] details concerning the exception that I am getting... Any insight into...or pointers to more documentation on the message? Thanks in advance Environment JDK 1.4 Hibernate 2.1 MYSQL 4.1 TABLE(s) Followed by mapping(s) CREATE TABLE `tcampaign` ( `UID_PK` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `name` varchar(100) default NULL, `description` varchar(200) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`UID_PK`) )
6. org.hibernate.HibernateException: collection was evicted forum.hibernate.org
Login Register FAQ Search View unanswered posts | View active topics Board index Hibernate & Java Persistence Hibernate Users All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] org.hibernate.HibernateException: collection was evicted Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Previous topic | Next ...