1. jakarta commons-collection 3.1 and Hibernate 2.1 forum.hibernate.org
2. Commons-Collections 2.1 forum.hibernate.org
3. commons-collection forum.hibernate.org
4. Using Apache Commons Collections forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to persist an object with a map reference. The map implementatino is a DualHashBidiMap from commons-collections. It doesn't seem to behave. Every time I load the map hibernate deletes all of the rows and tries to recreate the map in the database. I assume this is because hibernate is unable to confirm that the map in the hydrated obect ...
5. org/apache/commons/collections/SequencedHashMap forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3 Full stack trace of any exception that occurs:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/collections/SequencedHashMap at org.hibernate.mapping.Table.
6. Using Jakarta Commons Collections 3.1.1 and Hibernate 3.1 forum.hibernate.org
7. HIbernate 3.3.1 EM / 3.2.4.sp1 and commons collections 3.1 forum.hibernate.org
Does anyone know the answer to this? I am getting the same problem. When I try to schedule a job with Quartz, I am running into the following exception: Code: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.collections.SetUtils.orderedSet(Ljava/util/Set;)Ljava/util/Set; at org.quartz.JobDetail.
8. Hibernate and Commons-collections-2.1.1 forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate ships with commons-collections-2.1.1.jar We are deploying it into WebSphere portal servers that come by default with commons-collections-3.0.jar, and this is now causing issues as we have need of the 3.0 features. Can anyone tell us if there are any known incompatibilities between Hibernate and commons-collections-3.0? We currently use Hibernate 3.0.5 but I notice that even Hibernate 3.2.5 still uses commons-collections-2.1.1 ...
9. class "org.apache.commons.collections.SequencedHashMap& forum.hibernate.org