1. size() collection not working in HQL coderanch.com
2. size() collection not working in HQL forum.hibernate.org
3. possible to initialize a lazy collection to given size? forum.hibernate.org
I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to initialize a collection to a certain size of elements, instead of all elements. I have a User class and a News class. The User class contains a Set of News, which is mapped as lazy. I can't figure out without issuing two queries inside my finder method, how to do something ...
4. how to use left join to get collection size forum.hibernate.org
5. changing how Collection.size() works on a LazyCollection forum.hibernate.org
has anyone thought about changing the way Collection.size() works on a Non-Initialized lazy collection? currently its loading the entire collection then returning the size, but I've been using a utitlity method to just use a filter on the collection and retrieve the count without populating the collection, seems like the right thing to do? or would it break apps?
6. Best initial size for Collection implementation forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I was wondering what is the best initial size of a collection when initializing a collection field. H replaces the reference to it's own implementation. For transient object i can image the size is best set to the suspected initial number of element prior to the first persist transition. When the objects are loaded from their persistent state, I can ...
7. Extra Lazy collection, wrong size forum.hibernate.org