1. SQL Server Express 2005 Ambiguous column name problem stackoverflow.com
I am using SQL Server 2005 Express. While I am executed the query I am getting wrong values
2. Stange column name appearing in nHibernate generated SQL stackoverflow.com
For some reason the following mapping seems to be creating me a very strange column name that I cant find anywhere. There error occures when trying to load the Events collection ...
3. JPA entity compatibility for both SQL Server and Oracle (auto-increment column issues) stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a Java EE JBoss service which will be deployed in two different environments: one using SQL Server as the database, and a different one which uses Oracle 10g. My database ...
4. Hibernate/MSSQL/identity column coderanch.com
Just recently started using a product that uses Hibernate. I am going against an MQ SQL Server database and have had success in fetching records and doing updates. My problem is with insert. I am getting an error that Hibernate is attempting to specify the primary key identity field in the generated insert statement when it ought not be in the ...
5. XML Column (MS SQL Server 2005) forum.hibernate.org
6. how to save ntext column in sql server 2005? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate-Version: 3.2.4.sp1 database: microsoft sqlserver 2005 column: ntext hbm.xml (mapping file)