1. Hibernates generates VARBINARY column with JPA @Enumerated annotation stackoverflow.com
Hibernates is generating a VARBINARY column with JPA @Enumerated annotation. I'm using SQL Server 2005 w/ JTDS driver. The mapping is dirt simple:
I would have expected Hibernate to generate ...
2. JPA: Database Generated columns stackoverflow.com
I am facing an issue with Hibernate and JPA. My requirement is column
3. Generated column and table names in hibernate with underscore stackoverflow.com
how do I force hibernate to generate db schema such that it converts CamelCase into Underscores (using HBM)? Eg. I have:
4. Hibernate ID column always last in generated SQL stackoverflow.com
I have a model that looks like this:
5. Why is ColdFusion/Hibernate adding the entity name as a prefix to column names in generated SQL? stackoverflow.com
I am running ColdFusion 9.01 with all the latest hotfixes applied as of this writing. I've been using ColdFusion 9's Hibernate integration on a production site for well over a year ...
6. Column appears twice - Hibernate generated prepared statemnt forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Here are my hibernate mappings: Code:
7. Add a column to a generated table by a
8. Generated value for NON-PRIMARY column forum.hibernate.org
I have a table that has a primary key and another value that is not a primary/foreign key, but is set as a not-null IDENTITY that is incremented by 1. How do I set this up in my mappings? This is what I am currently doing (originally generated from the database schema using a tool): Code:
9. Generated property that is not id column forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version:3.0 Name and version of the database you are using:Db2 8.1 Application type: Web application Hello, I would like to use an id generator to generate a value for a non-id property of one of my entities. The entity has an unique id (which is generated using a MultipleHiLoPerTableGenerator) but also a unique number which I would like to generate ...
10. Column not generated by HB3 forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:08 pm Posts: 3 I am using Hibernate 3.0.5 and have encountered a weird problem where a particular column is not included in the SQL though it has been stated in the mapping. I just want to verify that it is a subtle problem that my mapping may have introduced before actually concluding that it ...
11. The generated elt column forum.hibernate.org
There are a number of posts about where the generated column named elt comes from. Haven't seen an answer. I'm getting it in a many-to-many bidirectional association using Map collections. Here is the Hibernate mapping:
12. Column is repeated in generated SQL... why? forum.hibernate.org
I was experimenting with fetch="subselect" and noticed that the generated SQL repeats the id column (see below). I think I've noticed this in other situations too. Does anyone have an explanation? is it something I am doing wrong? thanks Carl Hibernate version: v3.2 Mapping documents:
13. Multiple generated columns in one table/class forum.hibernate.org
I've got an Oracle 10g table that has one surrogate primary key and a couple of other columns. For the primary key, I'm using an Oracle sequence to populate the value. Easy enough. However, I'd like to use another Oracle sequence for another (non-primary or foreign key) column in the table. While this second generated field is not used for any ...
14. Unique column generation process forum.hibernate.org
Hi, i have the next many to one relation: _____________WORKS_______________ WORK_ID (PK) BIGINT AUTOINCREMENT WORK_CODE VARCHAR(10) USER_ID BIGINT (FK) ___________USERS_________________ USER_ID (PK) BIGINT AUTOINCREMENT I have to generate the UNIQUE column WORK_CODE with the following format: 4 digits alphanumeric code identifying the owner (user)-6 digits autonumeric. For example, i'll have this 2 work_codes for one user. A001-000100 A001-000101 The next work ...
15. Column property generation forum.hibernate.org
I have a table with two relationships coming in from another table. The foreign keys are named test1_id and test2_id in the database. In my reverse engineering file I have this to generate test1 and test2. Hibernate isn't generating either of these two it comes up with its own naming. Does anyone know where this is coming from? hibernate.reveng.xml