1. Getting changes in one column of an historical table stackoverflow.com
I have a table which stores historical data. It's mapped to an Entity with the following fields (I use JPA with Hibernate implementation):
2. How to change to case of a column to Upper in HQL Hibernate stackoverflow.com
I want to change a column from a table to uppercase before using like and filtering what is the keyword in HQL? here's my query
3. Using Hibernate HQL, how can I add a column to a table? stackoverflow.com
Following a recent question, I would like to add an int column to a table without adding an int member to the class. This will only be used when loading/saving ...
4. Hibernate How to add a column in a middle table stackoverflow.com
Here's the details.
I have 2 entity tables with one to many relationship.
I need ...
5. org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected token: com near line 1, column 6 coderanch.com
I have facing following Error please any one help me? org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected token: com near line 1, column 6 [FROM com.ssc.soareg.db.infomodel.ConfigurationHBM config WHERE config.name = 'security.auth.url'] org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected token: com near line 1, column 6 [FROM com.ssc.soareg.db.infomodel.ConfigurationHBM config WHERE config.name = 'security.auth.url'] at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException.convert(QuerySyntaxException.java:54) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException.convert(QuerySyntaxException.java:47) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.ErrorCounter.throwQueryException(ErrorCounter.java:82) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.parse(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:284) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.doCompile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:182) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.compile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:136) at org.hibernate.engine.query.HQLQueryPlan.
6. HQL join on explicit columns (unrelated entities) forum.hibernate.org
7. multi-column id and HQL forum.hibernate.org
Hello I try to compare a relation with an already-loaded persistent object in HQL, where ids of the objects are multi-column ids (hibernate 2.0.3). Here is the declaration of id (no composite-id, because need to have a custom type to manage my id and composite-id do not have a type attribute) :
8. HQL generates SQL with mismatched column name? forum.hibernate.org
I have a hibernate id named "hid". It is a Long. I have another column named "id" that I use in my app. It is a String. It seems that HQL is incorrectly mapping the column named "id" to the hibernate id column "hid" in the SQL that it generates. That is, this code: ----- // DataMapper is a convenience class ...
9. subselect in HQL that returns multiple columns forum.hibernate.org
10. "Operand should contain 2 column(s)" after HQL que forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I am trying to load some data from our database and use the following HQL string: "FROM SeminarEventParticipant sep WHERE sep.user.id=?". The problem is, that I always get the error message "Operand should contains 2 column(s)". I have to say that we use a special Id class which contains two values: UID class: - creation date (cd) - long ...
11. HQL Joining with non-primary key columns forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have the following HQL FROM Object1 obj1 INNER JOIN obj1.set1 set1 INNER JOIN obj1.eqTextTs set2 WHERE (obj1.hideQuestion = 0) AND (set1.id = :policy) AND (obj1.secondId = 0) AND (set1.comp_id.id = :id OR set1.comp_id.id = - 1) ORDER BY obj1.num The relationship refered to as set1 is joing to obj1 with its primary key, how ever this is not what ...
12. HQL UPDATE warns "Using non-qualified column reference& forum.hibernate.org
13. How to add two columns in HQL? forum.hibernate.org
How do you add two columns in HQL?I want to do this : Select principalamount + Interest from person How do I write it in HQL? I used the + operator and I get the error :- ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException: null java.lang.NullPointerException at org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect$3.getReturnType(Dialect.java:93) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.util.SessionFactoryHelper.findFunctionReturnType(SessionFactoryHelper.java:376) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.tree.AggregateNode.getDataType(AggregateNode.java:21) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.tree.BinaryArithmeticOperatorNode.initialize(BinaryArithmeticOperatorNode.java:29) at org.hibernate.hql.ast.HqlSqlWalker.prepareArithmeticOperator(HqlSqlWalker.java:1018) at ...
14. HQL to Concatenate values of a column by grouping - stragg forum.hibernate.org
15. HQL: Hibernate "getting" column name not in genera forum.hibernate.org
Login Register FAQ Search View unanswered posts | View active topics Board index Hibernate & Java Persistence Hibernate Users All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] HQL: Hibernate "getting" column name not in genera Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] ...