1. Hibernate: invalid column name! coderanch.com
Hi all, I am getting invalid column exception when trying to query data. Here is my mapping file:
2. invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:06 pm Posts: 3 Hello, I'm new in this forum , and also in hibernate. i have this probleme whish i can't find a solution for it , i've seen several post in this forum about the same error but no one has given a right answer, when i work without a resultSet it it ...
3. rare error invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
Author Message Grubhart Post subject: rare error invalid column name Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:26 pm Newbie Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:40 pm Posts: 3 hi all my name is Edson Chavez From Peru, my nick Grubhart abstract: i ran same hql query (only select section is different) and one works but another launch exception Code: List
4. Invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
Author Message derrickfung Post subject: Invalid column name Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am Newbie Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 am Posts: 1 I have issue about "Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name" I know may not be problem on hibernate but I have no where to start from. Please do all you can to help ****log ...
5. invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, I have a problem with a simple query, Oracle Db. The java code is: String query = "from it.app.iniziative.Esigenza where id = 1"; the mapping file is:
6. ORA-00904: invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
Having a problem with this HQL select, not sure how much output to show so I'm providing most of it. If this is in-appropriate just let me know. My questions is what isn't hibernate likeing here. I've found several cases with this same error message where the problem was with the select and not a column at all. dw -------------------------- output ...
7. Why do I get this Invalid column name error??? forum.hibernate.org
Hi guys, I use Hibernate 2.1.2 Some times I get this error when I run my app net.sf.hibernate.JDBCException.
8. ORA-00904: invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 2.1.6 Mapping documents: DocumentoCliente.hbm.xml
9. invalid column name! forum.hibernate.org
10. Invalid column name: clazz_0_ forum.hibernate.org
Please, I have a basic class and a a subclass, see below my mapping:
11. "Invalid column name" but no mention of which colu forum.hibernate.org
I have verified that each of the referenced columns are exact matches to the database. Also, the generated query (repeated below) runs PERFECTLY in Toad. However, Hibernate tells me: Code: 10:04:35,428 WARN [JDBCExceptionReporter] SQL Error: 17006, SQLState: null 10:04:35,428 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] [b]Invalid column name[/b] but Hibernate, inexplicably, does NOT tell me WHICH column it doesn't like. Hibernate Version: 3.0.5 Mapping ...
12. Need help understanding Invalid Column Name error forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:51 pm Posts: 4 Hibernate version: 3.0 Mapping documents: hibernate config -- some propeties have been left out for safety sake all neccessary items are there Code:
13. invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
Hi All, I am using Hibernate 3.2 cr3 with oracle 9i & trying to call stored procedure which retrives data 2 columns(subset) of a 5 column table & return resultset. i getting the following exception ERROR [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] -
14. Invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
I was trying to use a native query and got the following exception. Hibernate: SELECT DP.DOCUMENT_PACKAGE_ID, DP.DOCUMENT_SIGNED_DATE, DP.DOCUMENT_SIGNED_IND, DC.DOCUMENT_PACKAGE_ID, DC.DOB, DC.FIRST_NAME, DC.GENDER, DC.LAST_NAME, DC.MIDDLE_NAME, DC.SSN FROM DOCUMENT_PACKAGE DP LEFT OUTER JOIN DOCUMENT_CLIENT DC ON (DP.DOCUMENT_PACKAGE_ID = DC.DOCUMENT_PACKAGE_ID) WHERE DP.DOCUMENT_PACKAGE_ID = ? WARN [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] -
15. Invalid column name (looking up using different column name) forum.hibernate.org
16. Invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
When i use the
17. Invalid column name forum.hibernate.org
18. Invalid column name forum.hibernate.org