1. how to return rownum column value with HQL? (using oracle db) stackoverflow.com
I have a complicated HQL query. I would like to access the Oracle specific rownum column value as part of my returned results. How do I write my query (and/or change ...
2. SQl invalid column error. works in sql developer, gives error in java stackoverflow.com
When I run this query :
3. How do I annotate Id column if value is generated by a trigger? stackoverflow.com
I have a setup with Oracle XE 10g, Hibernate 3.5, JPA 2.0. There is a simple table with a primary key, which is generated by a database trigger at insertion. The ...
4. Hibernate Criteria causes ORA-00918: column ambiguously defined stackoverflow.com
I'm running the following code:
5. Oracle LONG columns forum.hibernate.org
6. Oracle : possibility to add comment on column forum.hibernate.org
7. Oracle RAW column GUID generation forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Is there a possibility in Hibernate 3.0.5 to generate a new GUID for an Oracle RAW-column (sys_guid())? I have already tried native, identity and so on, but nothing has worked yet. Or do I have to get the GUID via a sql-query before I insert the object into the database. Thanks for your help. strahli01
8. column ambiguously defined error when using Oracle database forum.hibernate.org
I am using hibernate with oracle databases. My HBM file has many to one mapping defined. For pagination i am setting the setMaxResults(Integer i) query generated by Hibernate is in following format: Select * from (select ...) where rownum <= i; select query genrated has duplicate column names and gives the error Column ambiguously defined.
9. column ambiguously defined when using hibernate with Oracle forum.hibernate.org
I am using hibernate with Oracle My HBM file contains
10. Oracle stream has allready been closed with long columns forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 8:58 am Posts: 6 Location: Netherlands Hi Guys, I'm strugling to get this part of my application to work properly. Oracle driver just won't load entities holding long columns. I get Quote: Stream has already been closed exceptions. This only happens when there's actually data in that column. When this column is null, then the ...
11. OCC with Oracle pseudo column ORA_ROWSCN forum.hibernate.org
12. The Question about mix case in the Oracle column name forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Now in my developing, the oracle column names are the mix case, but Hiberate mapping all field-names to the upper. I get it that The field-names are not identifer when I run it. And I found out, I quoted them by enclose them in double quotes marks, such as "Name", it can do exact match. But how do it in ...
13. Oracle mixed case column names forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:07 am Posts: 1 Location: Eastern Virginia, US Greetings, I created a database and several tables in MySQL and developed an app using Hibernate and Seam. Later the decision was made to switch to Oracle. I am trying now to port to Oracle and continue to run into issues with mixed case column names. I ...
14. how to get back comments (column) from oracle db forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Try to get DatabaseMetaData from Code: Connection conn =session.connection(); // Get DatabaseMetaData DatabaseMetaData dbmd = conn.getMetaData(); // Get all column types for the table "ITEM", in schema // "dbo" and catalog "test". /* ...
15. Join tables on non-unique columns using Oracle VPD forum.hibernate.org
Hi, i would like to join two tables where one of the tables has a two-column primary key. I use oracle VPD to filter one of the columns so that the other column uniquely identifies a record. The first table is a status-table, the second table is a status-description with entries for each status in several languages. The language is filtered ...