1. Hibernate entities: columns without entity properties stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to "magically" persist a column which is not represented as a property in an entity? Concretely I want to add audit info to an entity without having ...
2. Hibernate: property name from column name coderanch.com
Originally posted by Jyothi Bhogadi: ...need to be more clear...Could not really comprehend as to what exactly u are trying to ask. Jyothi Thanks for responding and sorry that my question was not clear. I am having to make my Hibernate persisted POJOs work with an older section of code. Within the code I have three variables containing the class of ...
3. Howto get property name from column name ? forum.hibernate.org
On a parent collection property I got String  referencedColumns = pCollectiontype.getReferencedColumns(..) Now I want to get hand on the property names from the child corresponding to the column names I now have in my hand now. I have the child class. Could not find a methods suatable in the ClassMetadata no rin the CollectionMetadata ... I assume for such extreme ...
4. Why column in one-to-many but property-ref in many-to-one forum.hibernate.org
I wonder when specifying a one-to-many I have something like
5. No column name found for property forum.hibernate.org
First of all, I use MySQL 4.0.18 and the latest version of Hibernate (2.1.3) In my java file TeamDriverVO I added an extra field points which isn't in the database table Driver, because I want to generate it at my request. (If you made a good team, the points are different after each race :-) ). If I use the following ...
6. how to get the entity/property vs table/column forum.hibernate.org
7. why no defaults for return-property name column forum.hibernate.org
Am I missing something? In the normal class mapping you can say:
8. getting objects property column name forum.hibernate.org
9. No column name found for property forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp When I try to load an object with a composite id using a custom SQL query, I get an org.hibernate.QueryException. No exception is generated if I substitute an
10. Don't update columns if property was not modified forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: 3.1.2 I looked and searched, this might have been asked before ... but I can't find the exact answer: Is there a way to tell Hibernate NOT to update columns if the entity's properties were not modified ? That is, if only one property out of ten was modified via a setXXX() method, then it should only update that ...
11. How to get key columns property names? forum.hibernate.org
I have a "medata driven appliation" that uses Hibernate. I wanna read Hibernate mappings as input for metadata editor, I also have some other usage of it (eg. SQL DML). I use SingleTableEntityPersister.getPropertyNames to read property names and getPropertyColumnNames to get SQL column names. I figured out that I can use getKeyColumnNames to read keys SQL column names. But I was ...
12. Converting column names to property names. forum.hibernate.org