1. NullableType - could not read column value from result set forum.hibernate.org
View unanswered posts | View active topics Board index Hibernate & Java Persistence Hibernate Users All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] NullableType - could not read column value from result set Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] Previous topic | Next topic Author Message dekad ...
2. could not read column value from result set: clazz_; Invalid forum.hibernate.org
3. Hibernate reading propertyName instead of column_name forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have been using the following in Telephone embeddable domain object. @Column(name = "telephone_number") private String telephoneNumber; This was working fine when I used 3.3.2 version. After I have upgraded to 3.5.2 Final the hibernate API was using telephoneNumber to look for the column name in the Oracle table, and it started failing with "DB column doesn't exist" error. I ...
4. I just want to update 1 column, without reading the row forum.hibernate.org
Hello, I'm new to hibernate (obviously from this question :-). I have a scenario where I have to update a column in a row in the database. Presently what I have to do is load() the object, change the field, then saveOrUpdate() the POJO. It strikes me as iefficient to read the object first. So I tried creating an instance of ...
5. could not read column value from result set. forum.hibernate.org
I get the following error: [org.hibernate.type.StringType] -
6. Read via another column forum.hibernate.org