1. Java Hibernate check if a value exists stackoverflow.com
Mysql table Employee uses employeeID as PK. It also has a field called EmployeeNumber. EmployeeNumber is either null or unique. (Some special employees don't have an employee#). When inserting an employee ...
2. Unique key Index on multiple column in hibernate forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I have a unique key constraint on a table named as suppose Employee, this key is made of using two columns(suppose Name& Join_date) in same table, can we create this unique key constraint using hbm/pojo in hibernate also for saving purpose. Currently I am just looking up object for unique key fields using criteria api and comparing in at java ...
3. How to define unique columns forum.hibernate.org
4. unique index on multiple columns forum.hibernate.org
5. 3/4 columns "together" need to be unique forum.hibernate.org
6. Unique Column Based On Another Column forum.hibernate.org
I have a table that is structured like so: MENU_NO
7. Re: Combined UNIQUE Column forum.hibernate.org
8. Unique-Key over 3 columns from 2 objects forum.hibernate.org
Need help with Hibernate? Read this first: http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp Hibernate version: 3.0.4 Mapping documents: Code: hibernate-mapping auto-import="true" package="de.mk.srb.model">
9. multiple unique columns - only first violation throws forum.hibernate.org
Hi I have a table with several columns with unique constraints and I'd like to report all constraint violations in one round-trip, rather than having the user correct each one, one by one with many re-submits. Currently, the way I'm detecting the violation is by flushing the session after a makePersistant call, catching the ConstraintViolationException and inspecting the exception message to ...
10. How to use unique-key to set unique ness to multiple column forum.hibernate.org
11. Can group of columns be made unique forum.hibernate.org
Hi, Is it possible to set a group of columns in the *.hbm.xml file as unique. What I am trying to do is, I have a pojo Employee.java and the corresponding Employee.hbm.xml file is:
12. Unique key involving two columns forum.hibernate.org
13. Unique key involving two columns forum.hibernate.org
14. Can I re-use one column from comp-id into a unique-index ? forum.hibernate.org
Hibernate version: Hibernate-Version: 3.1.3 Mapping documents: + This is the mapping for a USER table Code:
15. make combination of multiple columns unique using JPA forum.hibernate.org