1. difference between
2. Component inside composite-element forum.hibernate.org
Hello, It seems that Hibernate does not allow composite-elements to contain a component. It is not allowed by the XSD schema used for mapping file. I would like to avoid making the xyz.AssignedCustomerProject an entity if possible. The only solution I can think of is creating a composite user type for the billingRate and map it using the "property" element rather ...
3. Composite elements may contain components but ! collections. forum.hibernate.org
Composite elements may contain components but not collections. Though it is easy to work around, I am curious why this limitation exists. Reference object model: Company *---* State 1---* County Code: Company Collection
4. composite-element inside component forum.hibernate.org
I have a class Document that has a component of type MetaInfo. MetaInfo itself maintains a list of entries (class MetaInfoEntry). I get the following exception: No persister for: org.tdr.document.MetaInfoEntry Why do I need a persister for this class? Here is the mapping I use: Code:
5. HQL: How can search on an element of a component collection? forum.hibernate.org
Greetings, I have a question on how I can construct a HQL query to search for an item. I have 2 main classes of interest. The SubscriptionInfo class contains a list of SubscriptionStatus objects. In these objects I have a reference to the subscription and the sequence number (the latest issue that the user has obtained). What I want to do ...
6. idbag element inside component element forum.hibernate.org
7. XML Entity and Component/Composite-Element forum.hibernate.org
I have a class (Address) that is sometimes used as a component (for example, when storying a Company, which only has a main address) and other times as a composite-element (when storing a Person, which has multiple addresses). Is there any way to keep the mapping definition of this element in only one file? The XML Entity include solution would require ...