1. Can an NHiberate entity have a natural-id in a component? stackoverflow.com
It seems impossible to me to have a natural-id in a component.
2. Envers fails when an entity has dynamic-component forum.hibernate.org
hi, Am working with hibernate version 3.6.0.Final. Envers fails during initialization when an entity has dynamic-component. Hibernate.cfg.xml -
3. entities before components forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:04 pm Posts: 8 here is the documentation of the problem I'm having. I'll try to explain it again. I have an existing database that I'm trying to use hibernate on top of. So I have a schema I'm stuck with. Here is the log output: 16:25:59,492 DEBUG JTATransaction:50 - commit 16:25:59,492 DEBUG SessionImpl:2193 - ...
4. component vs entity mapping forum.hibernate.org
Given the following tables and no possibility of changing them CREATE TABLE CAR ( ID NUMBER (10), NAME VARCHAR (50) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (ID) ); CREATE TABLE PART ( CAR_ID NUMBER (10), SEQUENCE NUMBER(3), NAME VARCHAR (50), PRIMARY KEY (CAR_ID, SEQUENCE), FOREIGN KEY (CAR_ID) REFERENCES CAR(ID) ); What is the most effective mapping? I want value semantics on PART (i.e. ...
5. Embedable component needs access to owning entity forum.hibernate.org