1. Compare only date component in HQL stackoverflow.com
I need to select some entities using HQL filtering by time. But I need to compare only date component without time. For example 1.1.2011 12.00 and 1.1.2011 13.20 must be equal. What ...
2. HQL query by property of component contained in an index forum.hibernate.org
3. id property in a HQL query involving component not found. forum.hibernate.org
I'm using Hibernate 2.1.2 in a Spring managed configuration. I have an entity "Party" which has an relationship to itself, managed with a component because there are attributes on the relationship (notably the relationship type, another entity). I have a problem with an HQL query, which seems to be unable to retrieve the "id" property on an entity contained in a ...
4. How I can write an HQL using a Component property? forum.hibernate.org
6. Fetching the Collections present in Component using HQL forum.hibernate.org
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] Previous topic | Next topic Author Message ravi.nagubandi Post subject: Fetching the Collections present in Component using HQL Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:19 am Newbie Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:17 am Posts: 3 Hi, We are having a requirement where we ...
7. HQL: Selecting a component which contains a collection forum.hibernate.org
8. Can a component be feteched by HQL? forum.hibernate.org