1. How can I map hibernate component subclasses? coderanch.com
2. query on a component from a join-subclass forum.hibernate.org
3. How can I map component subclasses? forum.hibernate.org
I managed to map two classes, both of which inherit from a common base class, and one of which contains a List of the other, just by stepping through the example mappings at the end of the html manual. For extending a class, make sure you define the base class first, then create your new mapping file with a
5. How to map a component with subclasses? forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I'm trying to map Locale specific address and mobile number information. I'm having difficulty mapping the address and mobile, because address is a component for the user class and mobile is a component for the address class. I don't understand how to map a subclass within a component. Assuming mapping this is possible, can it be mapped through xdoclet? User.java ...
6. Trouble with component in subclass (collection of values) forum.hibernate.org
Newbie Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:07 pm Posts: 5 I'm having trouble with a collection of value-objects (composite element) within a subclass (table per class strategy). I get a PropertyAccessException when trying to create/insert the object. If I use the
7. components and subclassing: how forum.hibernate.org
I have an address class as a component for the user class and a mobile phone class as a component for the address class. Because of locale specific validation, the mobile and address are locale specific (NLAddress, UKAddress, etc.) and instantiated through a factory. The question is how do I make sure the classes are retrieved in their specific locale version? ...
8. Subclassing a component forum.hibernate.org
9. Mapping a subclass as a component forum.hibernate.org
I've got a fairly fundamental object mapping question, that I'm hoping to get help with. The portion of my object model I'm concerned with here has to do with an Entity called Bond. A Bond has some coupons, which can be one of two types: FixedMaturing or FloatingMaturing. In conceptual terms, the coupons object is a component of Bond. Ideally, I'd ...