1. JPA, how to handle a table with a composite key (String, Int) where the int portion is assigned by DB trigger stackoverflow.com
I have a table with composite primary key, one of the PK fields is a String (group) and the other an integer (id), which is assigned by a trigger (more less ...
2. How to map an Int and the key of a hashmap to a composite id forum.hibernate.org
3. composite-id class ClassCastException Object->Integer forum.hibernate.org
Hi all, During insertion I have exception: Quote: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.phibase.database.schema.GeneNamesId cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer The values are inserted to the database. GeneNamesId is related with Gene Name table which is mapped: Code:
4. error in composite PK with one of the key has type of int forum.hibernate.org
Hi all.. I'm new with hibernate.. I have this problem.. I have a table with composite primary key, which one of them has type of integer. it's something like this:
5. ClassCastException, java.lang.Integer using composite-key forum.hibernate.org
Author Message mark_in_gr Post subject: ClassCastException, java.lang.Integer using composite-key Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:20 pm Beginner Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:48 pm Posts: 31 I have a mapping with has a composite key and a five key-many-to-one elements. I am getting a ClassCastException:java.lang.Integer when I attempt to simply do a session.save(obj) after populating the colums by way ...
6. composite-element class string mapped as integer forum.hibernate.org
Hi All In my mapping file I have a list with a key, index and composite-element