1. Hibernate Composite Eager Join with Infinite Loop stackoverflow.com
I am having issues with a composite eager join causing an infinite loop. Can anyone give me insight on what this is happening? Badge.java
2. Hibernate composite keys and join (one to many)? stackoverflow.com
We have a reporting table that has a composite key that refers to other tables. Kind of like this:
So in the ...
3. hibernate - composite id joining 2 others table coderanch.com
4. many to many join columns with composite primary keys forum.hibernate.org
Hi everyone, I've a unique test case for which I could not find any solution any where in the net. So, I've posted here seeking experts advice or guidance to resolve this issue. I've many to many relation between Process and Errors table with associated table as ProcessError. Entity Table: ProcessMaster -------------- id (pk) processId (unique) Entity Table: Errors ------- id ...
5. Join 2 table to 1 class using composite key. forum.hibernate.org
6. joining two tables with composite foreign keys forum.hibernate.org
Hi there I am experiencing something strage when a try to join two tables referenced by a composite foreign key: here are the mappings:
7. Problem with composite-key and join forum.hibernate.org
Hi, i know there are a lot of threads related to this topic but I couldn't get it to work so I want to ask for explicit help. I have tables looking like that: Table A: id1: part of primary key id2: part of primary key fields... Table B: id1: primary key fields... Now I want to map those tables on ...
8. composite-element does generate join-table.... help.... forum.hibernate.org
Author Message javan Post subject: composite-element does generate join-table.... help.... Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:48 pm Newbie Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:05 pm Posts: 15 Hi all, Following the example from section 18.3 of the Hibernate's reference manual, I was trying to model a many-to-many relationship between a Dictionary/DictionaryCode/Code tables. Here is how it works, DictionaryCode holds ...
9. Left joining tables with composite-id and discriminator forum.hibernate.org
11. Incorrect joins on composite ID forum.hibernate.org
I've got a simple parent/child relationship between two tables/objects but both tables have composite IDs. I'm able to query them but the joins are not correct. Here are the details... parent mapping: Code:
12. Theta joins with composite-element forum.hibernate.org
Hi, I've run into a wall with an issue that I hope you can help with. I have a parent object Page with a set association assets. In order to achieve a binding of Page to Assets in different "zones" I had to create a composite-element in the assets set association. I now need to query for 2 lists. List 1 ...
13. composite-id with key-many-to-one - how to do join? forum.hibernate.org
14. can you create a join with a composite key in hibernate... forum.hibernate.org
can you create a join with a composite key in hibernate... I have this oracle table that has a composite key that is two of its fields for the primary key but I want to be able to join it to another table that also has these keys... but I am having trouble creating such a join... the table that has ...
15. class with composite-id and join not working forum.hibernate.org
Hello! I'm new to Hibernate and I've been searching the problem for some time now, but i cant find a solution. I have a class using a composite-id Key element. But i also want to join with another table with only one part of the composite key. Is this possible with Hibernate? I get the Error: Foreign key (:RP [RP_ID])) must ...
16. join on composite foreign key forum.hibernate.org
Hi ya. I'm using hibernate 3.2 with Oracle 10g. I can't figure out how to configure the hbm.xml file to match my table structure to my POJOs. If I have the terminology right... I'm trying to map a property from a join done with a composite foreign key. I swear I've tried a 1000 permutations and I can't seem to get ...
17. Composite ID & Many To One Join forum.hibernate.org
Sorry I wasn't clear. A Company can have many CompanySecurity objects (I have this mapping done using a
18. Join tables - how to map with composite-element forum.hibernate.org
Hi We have been successfully using hibernate in our app for several years and it works just great. However, I have a question about mapping files and join tables. We have a table for USERS and a table for FUNCTIONS. We store the functions available to a user in a APP_FUNCTIONS table. We do this because we have standard extra fields ...